Identifying Potential Problems and Incidents
Learn about our Managed Detection and Response Services
Our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service is designed for advanced detection, threat hunting and response guidance in place of the traditional Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP). We do this by utilizing the very latest in cloud and data analytics technology, coupled with the cyber security industry’s leading incident response team, to identify potential incidents on your network. We leverage the only patent pending proprietary Augmented Reality (AR) technology, called viewpoint™, to intuitively analyze, in real-time, all connections coming to and from your network.
In today’s threat environment, relying on intrusion detection systems (IDS) isn’t enough. Ingalls of Alexandria, LA will be your trusted partner and teammate to improve your organization’s threat detection and incident response capabilities.
Continuous Network Security Monitoring
- Detect threats before they become breaches
- Monitor, identify and notify any suspicious network behavior
- Threat detection and activity with known malicious hosts
- Baseline of network traffic and investigate any deviations
- Monitor and discovery of all egress and ingress network flow data
- Leverage continuous up-to-date threat intelligence with event data
- Continuous notification and curation of alerts into reporting
- Provide context and actionable information through tier ticketing system and comprehensive monthly reporting
Incident Response and Breach Remediation
- Analyze security incidents, event correlation and stop data exfiltration
- Provide complete visibility through forensic examination and analysis
- Begin remediation and speed up recovery time
- Integrity and preservation of forensic evidence and presentation of a “chain of custody”
- Provide executive reporting and expert court representation
- Resume business operations quickly
- Incident Response guidance and planning
If you are interested in our MDR service, contact our office in Alexandria, LA or go to the contact page and fill out the form, or call 877-461-4488.
If you are concerned about a potential breach or if you are currently experiencing a breach and require immediate assistance, contact our 24x7x365 Emergency Hotline:
Or fill out our contact form:
We are committed to preventing and responding to data security breaches. We have the most dedicated and qualified analyst in the cyber industry and can identify areas that you should focus on to enhance your level of security and awareness.